- Who are we?
- Why are we here?
- What is the purpose of life?
- What is good and evil?
- Why is there something rather than nothing?
- Is our universe real?
- Do we have free will?
- Does God exist?
- Is there life after death?
- Can you really experience anything objectively?
- What is the best moral system?
Yes. Philosophy, when taken down to its Greek roots, means “love of wisdom.” Love and appreciation are closely tied to each other. But philosophy is more than just love of wise thoughts and wisdom. It is the analysis of answers to the basic questions of life:
As a spiritual guide, healer, and lecturer, I have had the privilege to touch the lives of people who long to understand their higher selves. Please leave questions and comments for me. Hope to see you often here!